The Currituck Club
The Currituck Club, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound, is Corolla's only private, gated golf community. The Currituck Club offers gracious resort living, magnificent ocean and sound views, and a challenging 18-hole championship golf course designed by Rees Jones.
A golf course of such diverse terrain—the shoreline of the Currituck Sound, maritime forests, sand dunes, and wetlands—that Rees Jones described it as being "sculpted on the type of land where golf began."
The Currituck Club community and golf course received a special designation from the Audubon Society and was chosen as a case study for its excellence by the prestigious Urban Land Institute. The breathtaking natural beauty and the superior amenities offered by The Currituck Club led The Wall Street Journal to suggest "You should consider Corolla and The Currituck Club as your next address."
The Currituck Club Amenities:
- 18-Hole Championship Rees Jones golf course
- 18,000 square foot golf clubhouse
- Pro Shop
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Rees Jones Members' Lounge
- Full-service Grill and Golfer's Bistro
- Driving range and putting green
- Five pools, kiddie pools, bathhouses, family facilities, picnic areas
- Seven tennis courts, including four that are lighted
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Lighted sand volleyball court
- Four lighted, half-court basketball goals
- Lighted pedestrian, jogging and bicycling paths
- Children's playground area
- Indoor game room, billiards, ping pong and foosball
- Bocce ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
- Free community-wide trolley system
- Personal beach valet service
- Main entry guardhouse and security patrols
A variety of communities, views and terrains exist within The Currituck Club. Villas, custom-built homes and homesites are available. Contact your Village Realty broker for more information.