River Forest Manor, own a piece of Eastern North Carolina History. Built in the early 1900's by John A. Wilkinson. Over 400 feet of road frontage and water frontage on the Pungo River on the Intercoastal Waterway.
Six rooms in the Manor and three in the adjacent detached dwelling. Previously operated as a restaurant and Inn. A bar and deck area was added in 1990. Dockage for 31 boats and 350 feet of face dockage.
Sold fully furnished with a full catering kitchen, a great opportunity. The Manor has recently restored to better than new condition and there is plenty of room for future development on the 4.3 acre site.