Vanessa Watson - Outer Banks Real Estate Agent
- Agent of the Year on multiple occasions
- Agent of the Month on multiple occasions
- Placed in the top 5% of all sales professionals and teams nationwide in a national company franchise
- Placed in the top 6% of all sales professionals and teams nationwide in a national company franchise
- Recognized in the Wall Street Journal’s Distinctive Properties and Estates Section as a member of The Dream Team for all real estate sales professionals in a national company franchise who had reached the top of their game and the highest standards of excellence and delivering first-rate client service.
- Recipient of the Outstanding Performance Award on multiple occasions
- Received the Best Team Player, Most Helpful Agent, and the agent that Other Agents Would Most Like to Work With In A Transaction as well.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- e-Pro Certified (for demonstrating superior knowledge in the use of the Internet)
- RRS ( Recreation and Resort Specialist)
- SFR Designation (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource)
- Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist
- Dare County Association of Realtors
- Outer Banks Association of Realtors
- North Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Appointment to the NCAR Professional Standards Committee
- Appointment to the NCAR External Affairs Committee
- Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce/Mariner’s Club Member
PO Box 1807
Nags Head, NC 27959
Vanessa was born and raised in Richmond, Virginia and spent her summers vacationing with her family in their Southern Shores home and working on the Outer Banks. She attended Mary Washington College and graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a B.S. in Mass Communications. Vanessa loved the Outer Banks so much that following her college graduation she decided to make the Outer Banks her permanent home. What better way to help others indulge their love of the Outer Banks than to help them find a home here too?
Vanessa earned her North Carolina real estate license in 1986. Shortly thereafter, she began her real estate career in Avon, North Carolina. Directly involved with all facets of development, marketing and sales of an ocean-to-sound community, Kinnakeet Shores, her sales prowess earned her entrée in the Million Dollar Sales Club at her firm.
Some of the highlights of Vanessa’s real estate career:
Past and present affiliations:
As a local area expert with knowledge of the communities, Vanessa’s objective is to work diligently to assist her clients in meeting their real estate goals. Her clients have always come first and she does her very best to provide excellent customer service.
If you are considering buying or selling a home or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail Vanessa.