Join The Village Realty Sales Team
Village Realty has an outstanding reputation. We consistently rank within the top firms on the beach in sales volume and we have half the number of agents of our top four competitors! You will be joining a team of professional, friendly, supportive, family-like work environment where all your colleagues are helpful and committed to your success.
We are the only Accredited Management Organization located in coastal North Carolina. The AMO certification is awarded by the Institute of Real Estate Management and assures customers, clients, contractors, and associates of our fiscal stability, exceptional managers, and ethical conduct.
Village Realty provides many resources/materials to agents at no cost to the agent:
- No cost MLS monthly fees, 50% of Realtor dues, 50% of CE classes, no desk cost or office fees, and we offer free IT support
- The company pays 50% postage for farming and provides all materials, e.g., postcard stock, branded stationery, branded note cards, and more
- Village Realty does not charge for any copies made on any production machines, no charge for office supplies, and we provide Open House banners
- Professional, firm-branded presentation folders, Buyers Guides, Sellers Guides, Working with Real Estate Agents and various other brochures, Imprev marketing tools, and access to social media and email marketing experts
- We are committed to providing a cutting-edge website presence to represent our agents’ listings on the internet. Our website utilizes third-party distribution websites and inbound traffic solutions to generate additional leads and exposure for our agents.
- Village Realty advertises monthly in Our State magazine, a rotating number of listings in Homes & Land magazine, a quarterly Ten Top Producers ad in Homes & Land, and our four top producers are awarded a Homes & Land cover. Additionally, at no cost to the agent, we provide help with design and layout of your marketing strategies
- Village pays for standard-size For Sale signs while splitting 50% of the cost of non-standard subdivision signs. We also provide the first five sign riders for new agents
- We participate in Opcity, the online lead optimization platform
All you need to do is take advantage of these resources—take charge of your success and you will have the tools and guidance to be successful.
Recent growth in our Corolla vacation rental program provides a steady stream of prospects. Join us, and in addition to your clients, you will help serve the sales needs of our more than 700 property owners and their weekly guests.
Please send your resume to Dorie Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential interview.