Tue, 09/08/2015 - 10:57am
Here my OBX wishes...
- I wish there were NO cigarette butts on the beach...or anywhere else for that matter
- I wish people walking on the Beach Road from Nags Head to Kitty Hawk would walk FACING traffic
- I wish Ten-O-Six delivered lunch because I love their food
- I wish everyone would obey the rules and not get near the Corolla Wild Horses. If happen to wander close to you...YOU move.
- I wish The Galleon Esplande was still here
- I wish we had a bridge to the Corolla area
- I wish everyone ate at locally owned restaurants, not chains. Sorry, but with so many wonderful family owned restaurants here there is no reason to eat at a chain eatery.
- I wish visitors could spend at least a week or two here in the "Off Season" and experience just how wonderful it is
- I wish everyone respected and listened to our lifeguards and obeyed the No Swimming Rules when Red Flags are up
- I wish locals and visitors would their little spot on the beach a little cleaner than they found it
- I wish that everyone would take a taxi home, or have designated driver, when they are drinking
- I wish everyone was NICE to their servers at restaurants
- I wish everyone was polite to those working in the service industry and in retail. Being kind and nice costs nothing
- I wish everyone realized how fortunate we are to live and vacation here and just how beautiful and serene and magical our OBX is
- I wish visitors realized how much we honestly appreciate that they are here.
- I wish visitors could spend two week here...the first week to destress and the next week to just relax.
- I wish locals, some locals, were a little more tolerant and patient during the summer.
- I wish everyone used sunscreen.
- I wish there were no people wearing t-shirts in extremely poor taste...you know the ones
- I wish our fishermen were more appreciated. Hard work. Dangerous work.
- I wish I would finish this post...so I will
Until Next Time, I am
Your Outer Banks Blogger
Receive exclusive offers
Why Book With Us
Best Price Guarantee
When You Book Direct