Outer Banks Seafood Festival
Visit the Outer Banks this October for a day full of food and fun at the Outer Banks Seafood Festival!
The mission of the Outer Banks Seafood Festival is to provide a fun and educational experience promoting, honoring, and celebrating our coastal seafood heritage and community.
Besides dozens of local restaurants featuring fresh seafood for you to try, there will be plenty of educational exhibits, sponsors, and live entertainment!
Schedule of Events:
Main Stage Schedule
- 10:30 AM - Gates Open
- 11:00 AM - DJ Music
- 12:00 PM - Opening Ceremonies
- 12:30 PM - Buffalo City Moonshiners
- 1:45 PM - No More Room Band
- 3:00 PM - Partly Crowdy
- 4:30 PM - The Main Event Band
- 6:00 PM - Festival Ends
Hook 'Em & Cook 'Em Tent Schedule
- 11:00 AM - Shrimp 101 with Sharon Peele Kennedy
- 11:45 AM - Oyster Shucking Demo - Oyster Trail with John Griffin
- 12:30 PM - Fishing Industry Roundtable - Regulations & how it affects the industry
- 2:00 PM - Wicked Tuna Q&A
- 3:30 PM Oyster Shucking Demo - Oyster Trail with John Griffin
Village Realty offers hundreds of rental homes close to the Outer Banks Event Site in Nags Head that would be perfect for your stay. Start searching now and book online! Can't stay a full week? Call and ask about partial stays for a perfect long weekend on the banks.