Our beautiful Outer Banks vacation home sits on the Currituck sound in The Currituck Club, Corolla. The community offers 5 pools, multiple tennis courts, fitness center, game room with internet access, basketball courts, trolley service to the beach, and priority tee times and discounts at the Rees Jones designed Currituck Club golf course. We have 3 master suites, jetted tub and hot tub and wifi.
You'll enjoy grilling your fresh caught seafood or delicious steaks on one of our two grills.
Glorious sunsets over the Currituck Sound coupled with gentle breezes make our hammock at water's edge the perfect place to relax or watch the ducks, swans and other wildlife. This charming Outer Banks soundfront home offers casual living at it's best with lovely heart pine floors, a large well-equipped kitchen, and a 1st floor master suite with his and her bathrooms. Enjoy a true getaway at Live Oak Landing in your own mini-resort and spa.
This lovely Outer Banks vacation home has a no smoking policy and pets are not permitted. Parking is available for 4-5 cars.
Short Stays are available, there is a 3 night minimum. Ask about our Military discount.
All trolleys run from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
This is our third stay for a family vacation. We love the quiet, private location on the sound. I do have a few issues to share regarding the condition of the house.
1. we were unable to use the ceiling fan in the living room.
2. the shower head in the downstairs master suite bath is corroded.
3. pocket doors in same suite had been disabled by a nail that was used to install a towel hook.
4. outside shower is missing a shower head.
5. ceiling is peeling around light fixture in second floor private bath.
6. paneling on back side of kitchen island is cracking at the floor line.
7. glass top table in upstairs sitting area has some breakage.
We are hopeful that these matters will be corrected. We have enjoyed this house immensely, but have noticed a gradual decline in it's upkeep.